When I started this blog, back in August of 2008, it was to share the wonderful news of Isabela's conception!
This blog has served as a great way for all our far away family and friends to stay updated.
And, as Isabela as graduated to toddler-hood, it has been almost impossible to capture a picture of her, sitting still, and almost impossible for me to find time to blog about our daily escapades.
Well, that really needs to change. One reason why I started this blog, is because I wanted our future children to have this, one day.
In case yall didn't know, there is software that can turn blogs into books (: Yay!
So, I am back. My camera is charging as we speak. I will make time for this.
I have some extra motivation that is helping me along the way....
dun dun dun..........
I am pregnant! Woooohoooo!
Another little tiny. Another sweet bambino, or bambina.
A little brother or sister for Isabela.
WE can't wait! But first...we have to sell this house before we move to Lousiana in May or June. And then we have to find another place. And then, I will only have 3 more months to get unpacked and ready for my sweet little tiny.
But, we can do it. And God has always provided for us and will always provide for us. Thats why I'm not sweatin this house selling. Its gonna happen. Its already in the works. I'm just excited to see how God's gonna take care of us this time!
Please rejoice with us in celebrating the news of our next "little tiny." You can follow all updates over at aliciakristina.com
Love you all!
***** UPDATE
http://aliciakristina.blogspot.com/2011/02/angel-baby.html
No comments:
Post a Comment