Thursday, July 29, 2010

An End...for now


Wow....this blog has really served its purpose. This blog has captured memories from the beginning of my pregnancy, to 15 months after Isabela has been born.

And, I think, thats all I have for now. This blog was really and primarily, a pregnancy and baby blog. And for a long time, I had ALOT of followers. And, then, my email got hacked , ( and since gmail owns blogger), I got nervous and started a new blog. And a lot of my followers got lost along the way ):

I now blog mostly at AliciaKristina.com. I guess this blog kind of embodies the new me, in a way. In a lot of ways, I am still the same, but now I'm a momma!

Initially, I thought I would continue to use A Joyful Heart as a spot to post pics of Isabela and to write little updates about her. But, I find that I am just toooo busy, and not only that, Isabela is busy too! Also, along the way, I guess I have finally been able to find myself again. The new, old me. ANd, I have lots to say!


Isabela Eliana Davila Stephens ....

At 15 months, she is a great walker....she's been walking for 6 months now! She runs, and I mean RUNS! She is starting to talk, can feed herself, climb up stairs....she gives hugs and kisses....and I just love her so much!

SO, one day, maybe I will blog again on this "family blog.' But for now, you can follow me at AliciaKristina.com, where I continue to blog about mommy-hood, my life, and my inner-most thoughts. THis blog is not so centered around Isabela, but thats what facebook is for, right?

wow....15 months since Isa has been born. I'm finally starting to feel like MYSELF again!

Love!

1 comment:

CzechinaArtLove777 said...

She is developing so quickly as I knew she would. Babicka is standing in line for her hug and kiss. So is Bone Dry.