These aren't really new....lets see, they were taken mid October, when Stacy came to visit us, brought her camera to church, and took some pictures of LifePointe church worship team.
I am so thankful I can be a part of the worship team, and so humbled at how much I have learned about how to worship, since I have been a part of this! I don't just mean worship ....you know while in church service....I mean "living a life of daily worship."
I have so much to learn!
I am so thankful I can be a part of the worship team, and so humbled at how much I have learned about how to worship, since I have been a part of this! I don't just mean worship ....you know while in church service....I mean "living a life of daily worship."
I have so much to learn!



2 comments:
I love to see pictures of you with the worship team at church.
i'd love to see you guys play.
Post a Comment