you have to see the picture. thats why Stacy and I call him that now!
His mom scanned a picture of Chris at around 3. He was wearing underwear, long socks with cowboy boots, undershirt, and a cowboy hat and gun holster. He didn't have a gun so he used his hand to fake point a "gun" at the camera.
4 comments:
cowboy chris! yeehaw! ahaha
you have to see the picture. thats why Stacy and I call him that now!
His mom scanned a picture of Chris at around 3. He was wearing underwear, long socks with cowboy boots, undershirt, and a cowboy hat and gun holster. He didn't have a gun so he used his hand to fake point a "gun" at the camera.
Its so cute!
I remember that picture of Cowboy Chris in his cowboy boots. Yeah, it is cute.
Since Cowboy Chris likes sports - Guess what? The Bears are kicking off Sunday at Noon.
where is the chris blog? its empty :(
Post a Comment