Isabela is just so beautiful. I mean she is stunning. Stunning in the I-just-can't-help-but-stare kind of way. Stunning in the all-I-see-is-her-in-every-picture kind of way. What a lucky girl, and what a lucky mommy!
I was so glad to celebrate the one year birthday. It was a joy to see how much Isabela has grown and how she can walk and run. I love to see how she loves books too.
4 comments:
Isabela is just so beautiful. I mean she is stunning. Stunning in the I-just-can't-help-but-stare kind of way. Stunning in the all-I-see-is-her-in-every-picture kind of way. What a lucky girl, and what a lucky mommy!
These are such wonderful poses with Isa, her wonderful parents, and her beautiful kin folks.
I was so glad to celebrate the one year birthday. It was a joy to see how much Isabela has grown and how she can walk and run. I love to see how she loves books too.
Post a Comment