wow. These holidays have been very stressful for me. I have a blog in the works, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be back to blogging regularly soon. I have a doctors appt to run to today....I think I might have mastitis.
not good.
I'm trying to figure out a way to not be stressed and a way to get more rest. wish me luck.
to cheer myself up, here is one picture from some of Isa's Christmas portraits.
not good.
I'm trying to figure out a way to not be stressed and a way to get more rest. wish me luck.
to cheer myself up, here is one picture from some of Isa's Christmas portraits.

3 comments:
Precious! So very Precious!
mastitis hurts. Put hot compresses on it and try to nurse a lot on that side. Feel better soon! xoxo
Isa is seriously tooo cute! She looks like a little doll! I hope you can get some meds for the mastitis- it's not fun. I'm surprised you have it now after so long. Hope you get better soon.
Post a Comment