Yes. The most important thing we can give our next generation is education. It starts long before one goes to school, which is why I believe in the product "My Baby Can Read". It is very important for one to begin long before a child enters the classroom. The world of reading opens up a whole new world of ideas and one can learn to discern truth from falsehood and propaganda. Education is a real gift more precious than gold, silver or anything material this world has to offer.
2 comments:
Yes. The most important thing we can give our next generation is education. It starts long before one goes to school, which is why I believe in the product "My Baby Can Read". It is very important for one to begin long before a child enters the classroom. The world of reading opens up a whole new world of ideas and one can learn to discern truth from falsehood and propaganda. Education is a real gift more precious than gold, silver or anything material this world has to offer.
By the way, that was a very beautiful prayer. I share in that.
Post a Comment