Thursday, July 16, 2009

The sweetest sound!




Buster was super jealous in this one.

5 comments:

aureliajoy said...

thanks so much for sharing that memory! i didn't know about that or maybe I just forgot, but I loved hearing about it.

Isa is the cutest baby in the entire world. I LOVE hearing her giggle. Chris' giggle, on the other hand, gives me the creeps. ;)

Naila said...

Oh my goodness!! Is there really a cuter baby! She is so adorable! I can't even stand it!

Ms. New York said...

haha. chris' creepy giggle. lol. i cant belive she is laughing already! she must be a happy baby. and why wouldnt she with you as her mommy!

CzechinaArtLove777 said...

This is indeed very precious. The only problem I have is I can barely hear her over that music. I wish that when I click on the YouTube video of Isabela that the music would stop so I can hear my sweet granddaughter giggle. I love her beautiful smile too.

CzechinaArtLove777 said...

Now Babicka is happy since she figured out how to turn the music off. I can see how very precious she is and she is very smart too. She is truly a gift from God and a real Treasure. She is priceless. Her life and her fun loving spirit come from her parents and you all got that from the Father. What a blessed joy.