awww! I love it! So cute! And just think.. in like.. 75 years, her smile will be exactly the same!
She is so cute! I love her and her smiles!
I could almost hear her. I always got so much joy out of hearing you and your sisters laugh and watching your smile. Of course, since she is Babicka's baby, no one can top Babicka's baby.
There's nothing like a baby's laugh.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
awww! I love it! So cute! And just think.. in like.. 75 years, her smile will be exactly the same!
She is so cute! I love her and her smiles!
I could almost hear her. I always got so much joy out of hearing you and your sisters laugh and watching your smile. Of course, since she is Babicka's baby, no one can top Babicka's baby.
There's nothing like a baby's laugh.
Post a Comment