Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pictures!


Proud Grandma


Yay, a picture with her eyes open!


gassy smiles (:


She loves naps with Daddy!


haha. And she loves to be swaddled with her arms out of the blanket!

3 comments:

aureliajoy said...

Gasy smiles is def my favorite! She looks so...relieved!
By the way, a friend of mine sent me a message telling me (and I quote) that Isa is "the cutest baby she has ever seen"

Gillian Waldo said...

Congratulations to both of you...What a beautiful family...I can't beleive how small she looks when someone is holding her...All that hair makes her look so grown up! Hope you are feeling well!

David and Even said...

" The sea its millions of waves
is rocking, divine,
hearing the loving seas,
I'm rocking my child.

The wandering wind in the night
is rocking the winds of wheat
hearing the loving winds,
Im rocking my child.

God the father his thousands
of worlds
is rocking without a sound.
Feeling his hand in the shadows
I'm rocking my child. "
Chilean poet

Take care and God bless