Monday, December 8, 2008

wait......we're not having a boy???

hmmmm....you know how theres that lower than 1 percent chance that an ultrasound sex determination could be wrong?
Well, guess what? They were wrong the 1st time! Chris and I both knew that there was that chance...especially since the ultrasound was so early in the pregnancy (16th week).
Even still, we were very shocked to find out we are having a little girl now!

Hahah, I was already having visions of a cute little boy sporting a mohawk and wearing rock and roll t-shirts...hahah! But either way, Chris and I are very happy, and even more happy to say that little tiny looks completely healthy on the ultrasound! I will scan and post the ultrasound pictures later!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

7 comments:

Ms. New York said...

YAY a girl! Isa...

so i called Nora to tell her about my God DAUGHTER and she said

" yay i knew she had an ultrasound today, is that where she found out?"

i was like how did you know?

she said she has been following your pregnancy on facebook. lol

Unknown said...

awwww....I love Nora already!!

CzechinaArtLove777 said...

Babicka had a dream on Friday that she was holding a baby girl. How did she know? Why, who in the hell would dress a boy in Pink? Anyway, she sure was cute, pudgy with lots of black curly hair and a real butter ball. When I woke up on Saturday morning I said to myself: "Well that ain't right; it's a boy". Then I got Alicia's text message yesterday and it was like God telling me "see? I told you so".

Unknown said...

OMG.. you can totally put her in pageants now!! And seriously.. she can soooo rock a mohawk.. or feauxhawk :D

aureliajoy said...

see Alicia! All you had to do was go from having a boy to a girl, and people will comment on your blog!! Don't forget those who were always truly dedicated though! lol

Unknown said...

Girls can wear rock n roll tshirt and mohawks too! Don't knock a sista!

Unknown said...

pageants!!

mohawks!

yeah!